Saturday, December 15, 2012

Chanukah Cupcakes and some other goodies

Happy Chanukah to everyone.
Here are some Chanukah cupcakes and other goodies I made .
For the cupcakes I used Duncan Hines chocolate cake mix as a base.The dreidels are made with a dreidel stencil.I used wonder melts by Gefen for the letters and Belgian milk and dark chocolate for the dreidels .



The cookies are made from a book by Dudu OutmezgineThe dark round ones are dark chocolate with a little orange taste .The light ones are with halva and sesame seeds and the dark square ones in the middle are Chocolate perlines with nougat.
 

We were invited for candle ligthing at friends so I packed 4 dreidels and took with me as a little gift.
 

Made also little treat bags for the kids at my Sil's candle lighting.
The Chanukia lollipop is made with a chanukiah stencil and Belgian chocolate .
.

No comments: